Friday, January 13, 2012

This blog is all about my life as a wanna be fabric guru.  I sew, quilt and make fabric work for me and my family.  I am happy to do this because making my own curtains, clothes or bedding often saves my family some money and it seems to be in line with what God had in mind for me.  I do delight in working with my hands and hope you learn things here that will brighten your day.
If you'd like to know a little bit about me, check out my profile and feel free to comment if you want to know more about any of the projects or ideas I post on here.  One of my very favorite things to do is help people do what I love doing!
I may post every now and then a new recipe or a new book, but more than anything I hope this site gives you ideas, inspiration and helpful know how to get your project done and done well.
Happy sewing (:

No comments:

Post a Comment